Friday, February 26, 2010

Opinion Poll

Ok my 3 followers, I need your opinion. I am thinking of starting a new business venture. It's going to still be in the jewelry making vein, but something a little different. I also want to open up a store on Etsy to sell some of the stuff I've made, because I don't have much opportunity to sell elsewhere. Here's the deal: I need to come up with a new business name. It will be a subsidiary of Affinity Designs (mine and Ali's current company name). I mostly need to do this because that registration name is not available on Etsy, so I have to come up with something different. Plus, the new business venture (which may take a while to get started - hello, I'm a little busy at the moment) is a little different than what we've been doing in the past, so I'd like it to have it's own identity. Here's where I need your help. I've come up with a few business names that I like. Funky and fun, but I'm having trouble narrowing it down. If you'd like to venture an opinion, please do. Doesn't mean I'll agree, but I'd like your input. Thanks! (BTW - these are in no particular order, but I do have a favorite)

The Charming Peddler
Pride and Joy
Mayflower Designs
The Dainty Dove

Or, if you think you have something better, feel free to suggest a new idea.

1 comment:

Angi Gerrie said...

I think I like the Charming Peddler the best.