Thursday, February 18, 2010

Logan Tyler Williamson

I don't think I have time to go into the full birth story at this point, although I can't see myself having a lot of time in the near future either, but I wanted to get a few highlights down.
Logan was born on Wednesday February 17th at 10:47am. 6lbs 5oz, 19 inches long. His hair is reddish blonde and he's got awesome blue eyes. He's the most handsome baby I've ever seen. He's sweet and quiet (so far), and just fun to have around. And the kids are totally in love. It's been a pretty awesome couple of days! Now how do I decide which awesome picture to post?

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

He is absolutely adorable and we are so in love with him already. Welcome to our "fold" little one.....hugs Grandma Bourne

Jake said...

Congratulations

Janas Bananas said...

Oh he looks perfect!!! congrats, you guys are looking like a fine little family there!!!!

The Blandon's said...

Well you picked some awesome pictures b/c you all look great! Congrats on the new addition. He really is beautiful.

The Blandon's said...

Well you picked some awesome pictures b/c you all look great! Congratulations on your new addition, he really is beautiful!

Erica said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations!