Monday, March 26, 2012

Today's the Day

Today has finally come. Leaving on vacation. I can't even explain how excited I am to feel the hot sun and see palm trees and feel the sand beneath my feet. Oh it has tickled my senses and teased my dreams for weeks. And now it's today. Of course, hot sun and beaches and palm trees will have to wait until tomorrow, because today we travelled to Toronto. Tomorrow, we travel to Mexico.

We had a fairly uneventful drive to Toronto, checked into our hotel and let Logan nap. Then, we all headed out for bowling and pizza. Gotta pass the hours so we don't go beach crazy!








After pizza and bowling, we bought dad some new shoes and headed to McD's for pizza. Seriously, it is FREEZING in Toronto! Nice send-off! The kids still insisted on ice-cream, in spite of the cold. Tyler and I opted for a warm apple pie and Logan got french fries...of course. Here's hoping for a good night's sleep before a big day tomorrow.

No comments: