Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mexico Day 9 - A Quiet Day

Well, it appears that Logan's lack of appetite was for a reason. At about 2am I heard him coughing and tossing in his room, so I went to check on him, and the distinct smell of vomit filled my nose. Yuck. So, we spent the next hour cleaning up his bed and him in the shower. We got him settled back into bed (on the queen bed in his room since his playpen was a disaster) and tried to sleep again. Tyler in our room, me on the bed with Logan. He threw up 2 more times and finally settled in by about 4:30.

We all made the unified decision that we needed a quiet day out of the sun.

We went down to Dixie and Lori's place to watch a movie (because they have a TV AND air conditioning - our place has a TV but no air, Scott and Janie's has air, but no TV). Logan threw up again in the morning and gained his appetite back *a bit* for lunch.

I'm hoping this passes quickly. Either way, we're shifting houses tonight so we can all sleep in the air conditioning of Grandma and Papa's tonight. Hopefully that'll help. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it's heat, but the air will help. Right?

Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow!!

No comments: