Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mexico Day 10 - Akumal Dive Day

Well, Logan threw up again last night, but only once, so I guess we're not going to stop activities for one throw-up. After a good breakfast (which Logan seemed to have an appetite for) we packed up and headed to the beach. Tyler and Scott both had a dive scheduled for this morning and the rest of us were going to spend our time lounging on the beach and snorkelling. I finished "The Help" so now I've moved on to the Hunger Games. Loving it.





Logan was a bit winey all morning, which tells me he's not quite better, and at about 10:30 he climbed onto my lap in his towel and snuggled in for a nap. It's a good thing I have helpers for the other two, because I'm feeling like I'm neglecting them a bit.

But the good thing about it is, Grandma finally convinced Lucy to join her in the water. She's been paranoid about seaweed and slimy beach floors that she didn't realize that these beaches are pure sand and wonderful. Once she discovered that, it was impossible to get her OUT of the water. Even for sunscreen. I think she may have gotten a bit sun kissed today.



The guys had fun on their dive. We only got pictures of them going out, but at least you get the idea.

(My husband's hot).



Lunch at Turtle Bay Cafe was awesome. Boys feasted on Hot Dogs and Corn Dogs. Lucy went for her traditional Quesadilla. She's embracing the Mexican cuisine. I strayed from my Mexican menu and had a Club House. It was awesome to see Logan's appetite return. Fingers crossed.

Tonight, after grocery shopping and dinner the kids busted out a water-gun fight with the two girls across the street, Desi and Violetta. They don't speak the same language, but it didn't seem to bother any of the kids. Fun is fun, in any language.


Here's hoping the puking is over.

No comments: