Thursday, February 2, 2012

Little People

Today, the boys and I headed to the church so I could practice organ. It sounds boring, but I get a good 45 minutes of practice time in, and the boys love it. They loved playing in the nursery together. They have some pretty awesome toys in there.

I came back to the nursery to find them playing with the little people. They were creating families out of them. So here's what they came up with:
Our family (Tyler, Heather, Lucy, Max & Logan) - pretty accurate I'd say. They chose this guy for dad, as opposed to someone with a beard or red hair, because this guy was wearing a tie and a hat...and my boys think that's what Dad always wears. He rarely wears them together.
You'll notice that Logan and Max are the same person. But what you can't see is that Max has a backpack on...which makes sense since 'he goes to school', they tell me. And Logan is a 'bit shorter and chubbier'...because he is.

Ali, Jason, Jacob & Sarah. (originally the black boy was Uncle Jason until they found someone with a hard-hat and a hammer. That worked better. But I find it weird that my kids think Jason is black.)

Grandma Bourne and Bumpa. This is Bumpa because he had to have white hair, because Bumpa has white hair - not because he's a sailor. It was either this or Noah - "and Bumpa doesn't have a beard". Because the bear makes it weird...

Papa (with grey hair), Grandma (with glasses), Janeen, Sarah & Tyson (who doesn't have a moustache, but today he does).

Alison (because she's a nurse, not Mexican), Cy, and Jillian.

That's about all we could manage before it was time to go.

No comments: