Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kid's turn

On saturday, while we were stuck in the house due to rain and colds, the kids found the camera and decided to take turns taking pictures. here is the photo montage of what they spent about an hour and a half working on:

There are about 50 or so of these shots...Logan in his exersaucer, with various facial expressions...none as cute as this one though.

I never get time for a nap...so I'm sure I'm just stretching my back...or hiding.


caught off guard!


ok, fine, you can take my picture!

This one is my favorite. Lucy's explanation:
"Mom, I took a picture of the wall, in case I'm ever inside my room and I get scared because I can't remember what the wall looks like outside my room, then I can just look at this picture."
Saves using your legs I guess.
The red tinge to all the pictures is because the kids always cover the flash with their chubby fingers, but never the red-eye, so we all have a nice, healthy, fake-and-bake glow.

No comments: