Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fabulous Mother

On Thursday evening, before what was expected to be a very stressful weekend taking 3 kids down to Southern Alberta and living in hotel rooms for 3 days (mostly stressful because of the youngest of the 3) - my sweet and fabulous mother offered to come out and watch my kids for me so I could have a date with my husband...something that hasn't happened in a very long time. Janeen's grad was the last time, I believe - middle of May. So she came by and watched the kids while we went on a awesome and cheap date. Bought some donairs in town, got the movie Clash of the Titans on Blue-ray and then headed to the Kerr's house to watch it on their awesome big-screen. They're on vacation right now and we're house-sitting for them. We also used their massage chair and tanning bed and were home by 9:30...oh what a wonderful mother!

No comments: