Wednesday, May 26, 2010

O How Time Passes

This past weekend was filled with lots of busy-ness, which mostly consisted of celebrating Janeen's graduation. As Tyler, the kids, and I drove downtown on Saturday morning for her ceremony, I thought about how this was the 5th and final graduation of the Scott and Janielee Williamson kids that I would be attending. It also made me think about how I've known Janeen since she was about 5 years old, and it's amazing to me how much she's grown (in height and maturity). She used to cuddle with me on the couch while we watched movies, and was constantly asking me if I was going to marry her brother. Having known her for so long, I also have many embarrassing stories that I may share at a later date (such as her wedding), but I will refrain in this very public forum. Janeen, you can thank me later. It was a fun time to celebrate with her, and just check out the beautiful young lady she's become. She had the opportunity to sing at the banquet and most at our table were a ball of tears...as usual.We also had the chance on Monday to have a get-together with the Mundy Family to give everyone a chance to meet the new additions to the family. Here's a shot of Joel, Tyler and Jason, each holding their little ones - Orin, Logan and Sarah.Then we attempted to take a picture of all the babies, but it was short lived as it required Jacob holding his new baby sister, something he wasn't too keen on, and didn't last long at. Fortunately mom was there to rescue her before Jacob tossed her on the floor. This was the best shot I got.

No comments: