Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thank Goodness

By goodness, I mean my kids. In the midst of my frazzled attempt at accomplishing something this afternoon so I actually feel like I'm fulfilling my calling, and repeatedly telling Lucy to be quiet because her brother is sleeping, even though I know she's going crazy sitting beside me at the computer waiting for me to stop typing so we can play together, I turn to look at her and see this:
It put a smile on my face, and did the trick. And then, after an equally stressful evening while my husband was away at the Youth Activity, he came home to the kids in the shower and said, "hey, you go do something and I'll take care of this. Seriously, blog or something." Wow! Those are words I have NEVER heard in 6 years and they were music! So thank goodness for goodness.

2 comments:

Alison said...

LOL!! Yes, thank goodness for goodness :) I'm wishing you more goodness tomorrow...

Jake said...

nice