Friday, June 12, 2009

Little Girls

Little girls are made up of pink...that's all I can say. Ribbons and bows and pink and flowers and ruffles and babies. Tisha Elford came over last night with some little girl barrettes she is making these days and Lucy and I picked out a few for her to have. She got quite a collection and is VERY excited about them all. She likes this pink ribbon today because she thinks it makes her look like a present. Her auntie Sarah even picked up a few for herself...so I guess even big girls are made up of ribbons and bows too.And as a side note to my 'little boys' story of a few days ago...little boys are also made up of slivers because they walk around bare foot all the time. I think it's the 'Tom Sawyer' in all of them. We struggled with this foot sliver for about half an hour and then finally gave up, because we figured our relationship of trust with Max was more important that the dead piece of wood in his foot.

No comments: