Friday, June 12, 2009

My Way


So I went for the big plunge yesterday and got my hair CHOPPED off. Well, it was short to begin with, but this is the shortest I've had it in over 10 years. I told my hairdresser I really wanted something funky and easy for the summer, but that I was nervous I would look like a boy (definitely down-side to the short haircut of 10 years ago...a few people thought Mike and I were twins! argh). I liked the haircut right off, but I always say, you can never love a haircut until you've styled it yourself...so here's a few shots of it yesterday after the hairdresser did it...and today, with my own blow-drying. I LOVE the pea-sized amount of shampoo it took and the less than 10 minute blow-dry. whoo-hoo for summer!

2 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

SO cute! You will be looking extra fabulous this summer!

Alison said...

sweet! You gotta love less time with the blower dryer. lookin' good!