Monday, March 23, 2015

To look back on

This is my - PPD, ladies-days, sleep-training, husband's gone for 8-days, just had a week of an infant with vomiting and diarrhea, I'm in Walmart with 4-kids - mug shot.  


I saw somebody I knew at Walmart.  I think I scared them.  That's not a joke.  She asked me how I was, I said fine, I asked her how she was, she said good.  And then she looked me in the face a stammered a bit.  I reached for some milk to allow her to walk away.  

I'm posting this picture so I can see the low point so when I'm doing better I can look back and remember where I've come from.  It'll be awesome.  I'm planning on it.  

Also, these are the headphones I wear while sleep-training my 5-month old to take the edge off his cries.  


It's working.  

Also, I have TERRIBLE acne right now.  That's hormones, stress and lack of sleep for you.  Plus, whenever I get a baby to finally sleep I feel the need to stress release by picking at my face.  I should have my head examined.  Except not.  I wonder what face picking means? 


No comments: