Sunday, March 8, 2015

Good Day

Today was a good day.  The Sabbath usually is, but today particularly so.  

It started out with the boy sleeping really well.  It was daylight savings so I wasn't sure how that was going to go.  And Tyler had his first bishopric meeting this morning, so he was up early and it meant the kids and I were on our own for getting ready.  My first time with all 4 kids.  The boy slept.  We all got ready efficiently, and we got to church at 9:59am without fighting and with some primary songs on the drive.  

Good start. 

I actually didn't get much church today as I was in the hallway with Seth through most of it trying to help him sleep, but my kids were good and sat with gma and papa during sacrament.  It's so nice to have that support and not have to worry about it.  

Tyler had to stay after church for a few interviews and to do tithing but got home at a reasonable time.  The kids played.  Seth and I napped (mostly him).  We had 2 leftover pizzas from a bday party Logan went to yesterday so I didn't have to cook.  Except for a bowl of oatmeal for myself... 

We watched Hairspray together when dad got home. The boys cuddled on the couch with dad.  

Good middle. 

Went for a walk this evening around the dirt piles of our community and tried to spy Grandma's house.  The kids had a great time exploring.  Seth had a nap in his sling and we all got some fresh air.  The weather has been absolutely amazing this week.  





We finished the evening with snacks and all 4 boys in the tub.  

Good end. 

Seriously good day.  I like this family.  




No comments: