Thursday, March 5, 2015

Kid's Say...

Friday March 6th, 2015

Dad: boys, one day I will teach you how to punch good. 
Logan: 'I already know how to punch good...right Max?' 

Oy vey. 

*****************************************

Wednesday March 4th, 2015

Logan: 'Nephi was a prophet, first one that we know, in a place called Egypt, he helped things to go!' 
Close.

*************************************************

February 18, 2015

Watching Swiss Family Robinson. Fritz and Ernst discover Bertie is a girl and start helping her
Logan: 'why are they helping her?'
Me: 'they're being gentlemen...'
Logan: 'because she's a clumsy clumsy girl ...like Lucy.'

***************************************************

February 15, 2015

My kids were discussing occupations on the way home...
Logan: I'm going to be a construction worker!
Max: I do NOT want to be a doctor. They have to stick their hands in gross stuff. 
Lucy: that's a surgeon. Nobody wants to be a surgeon. Now a nurse, that's different . 
Max: 'no! Nurses have to test pee and stuff!' 
Lucy: 'the doctor way of saying it is urine, Max.' 
It kept going from there...

************************************************

February 10, 2015

Made gluten-free bread today . 
Logan with a mouth-full: 'this is the grossest bread I've ever had.' 
It's so true.

************************************************

February 5, 2015

Logan watching tv: 'this is actually really good! It's not even Spanish or anything.'

**********************************************

January 27, 2015

After telling Logan we are having French fries for dinner:
'Thats the best thing ever!'
Me: 'I'm the best thing ever.'
Logan: 'I don't know if you know this but you're actually 3rd...' 
Me: 'What?! Who's ahead of me?'
Logan: 'well, Jesus. And Heavenly Father!'
Me: 'I'm ok being 3rd on that list.'

*********************************************

December 15, 2014

Logan: 'dad, I have a hypopasis. Do you know what that is?'
Tyler: 'yes. It's kind of like an idea, right?' (Trying to simplify it for a 4-year-old).
Logan: 'yeah, it's an idea you can test.'
He's a scientist! Tyler's so proud.

No comments: