Monday, July 30, 2012

To the Beach!

Once the 'rents were here and settled and we made it through church (which is not something you just 'make it through'...but with that many people it was tough to organize the getting TO and FROM church), we hung out with some friends for the evening and had a great time visiting.  And then today, it was determined that we needed to head to the beach.  The wonderful beautiful beach!  I love the beach.  I love that Kingston is giving me a tan because I love the beach.

There were swimming lessons happening at the beach today, so it was a bit busier than usual.  But not really too bad.  The boys found these flutter boards and decided to use them as life rafts.  It was cute.
And Logan loved floating around with Bumpa.

We received some interesting news at said beach...my sister is getting married.  In 2 weeks!  In fact, she'll probably be cutting her trip out here short in order to get organized for getting married, moving, and melding 2 families.  Whoa.  I'm a little disappointed to hear she'll be leaving...and as of yet I haven't figured out whether we have the funds or ability to attend the wedding on such short notice.  But those questions will be answered.  Today, we beach.


No comments: