Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lazy Hazy

Went to a new beach today with old friends.  It was a nice combo.  Something different to change things up.  The kids loved it.





This beach even has a park at it, which makes it double-y fun.

The only thing I've been dreading about summer is having to do groceries with all 3 kids in tow.  It's hard enough going with just Logan and keeping him happy, but the thought of triple the work, plus triple the requests of "Mom, can we get this?" every 2 seconds was not something I was looking forward to.  Until!  I had the brilliant idea that I could go grocery shopping Tuesday evening after dinner.  The kids stayed home with Tyler and I went out.  BY MYSELF!  Whoa!  

It was beautifully glorious!  I joked when I was leaving that my purse was so light since I didn't have to bring diapers, wipes, toys for entertaining and snacks for distracting with me.  Although I did feel hungry at the end.  

And I bought these awesome curtains at Costco for our bedroom.  Love them!
Did I mention, I LOVE SUMMER!

No comments: