Sunday, October 25, 2015

Tension free

I ran like crazy.  My soul wanted to run more but my body wouldn't allow it.  So I took my sweaty self across the street to do some shopping.  

Bought me some chips for snacking and water bottles for rehydrating.  And maracas for a sweet Seth who like to shake things that make noise.  

My back aches by the time I was done so I came back to the room to change into my bathing suit and to spend some time relaxing by the pool.  

Lunch.  Today I was practical and had a Caesar salad for lunch but was immediately disappointed that I didn't choose fajitas.  When in Mexico, people!  When in Mexico! 

Shower.  Relaxing.  Meeting up with Tyler after his conferencing.  

There was a conference linger session out in the courtyard.  I stood on my feet for far too long and had to excuse myself to our room to relax my back before dinner.  

Too much relaxing is what's giving my back fried!  It's not used to all these loose muscles.  Where's my anxiety to keep me in check? 

We had dinner with 17 of Tyler's work associates at Mocambo (a seafood restaurant next door), where we enjoyed Piña Coladas and Limonada, guacamole, shark tacos and fajitas.  

I have to admit that it is one of the only work dinners I've been to that I actually enjoyed.  That's because we were sective of the 20 people who got an invite.  And we sat at the fun table.  

We keep eating dinner at 7:00 or later and it makes it hard to settle down for sleep anytime before midnight.  At least there's nothing pressing tomorrow.  

Let me look at my schedule...oh yes.  More reading.  More sunning.  More fruity drinks.  Sounds like a busy day. 

No comments: