Thursday, March 27, 2014

March 27


2 Nephi 9:6-16; Alma 7: 11-13; 2 Nephi 25:16

"Atonement - Not a One-Time Thing"
www.lds.org/youth/video/not-a-one-time-thing

What are some of the blessings of sincere repentance?

"O how great the goodness of our God, who prepareth a way for our escape from the grasp of this awful monster; yea, that monster, death and hell, which I call the death of the body, and also the death of the spirit."

"Wherefore, we shall have a perfect knowledge of all our guilt, and our uncleanness, and our nakedness; and the righteous shall have a perfect knowledge of their enjoyment, and their righteousness, being clothed with purity, yea, even with the robe of righteousness."

I feel like I am pretty aware of all my guilt, but I'm certain it's not a perfect knowledge.  I would much rather be on the righteous side and have a perfect knowledge of my enjoyment and righteousness.  I fall short every day.  Every day.  How would I have made it past my 8th birthday and one day without the atonement?

No comments: