Friday, August 10, 2012

Star Wars Identities

Did I mention I hate Montreal?  For it's traffic.  Grrr!  We we're NEARLY late for our Star Wars exhibit because of silly Montreal traffic.  I nearly had a panic attack.  It was a lot of money and a totally cool experience that we wouldn't be able to replicate.  Fortunately, we snuck in under the wire.  We were technically 8 minutes late...but somehow they were about 9 minutes behind schedule.

The Star Wars exhibit was awesome.  They had tons of original costumes and memorabilia from the movies.  And you got to create your own Star Wars character.  There were ten stations for creating your  own character.

In every picture of Max, he had to pretend he was holding a lightsaber.  Every. Single. Time.











Lucy and Logan both chose to be Ewoks.  I was a Wookie.  It was great fun.



Lucy's the only one who chose a new name for herself.  



That's the toughest looking Ewok I've ever seen.  




No comments: