Sunday, October 24, 2010

Which One Are You?

Yesterday morning as I was getting ready and listening to tunes, some Disney music popped up on my iPod and significantly lifted my mood...not that I was down, but I began dancing around the bathroom and singing with my kids. I love Disney Music and Disney movies. I love that there are some situations that can only be described or experienced with a song or awesome score. The Princesses are perfect, but not annoyingly so, the princes are handsome and so gentlemanly, even when they have their beastly flare-ups. And the side-kicks are cute and funny. And I got to thinking, if I were a Disney movie or song or character, what would I be?

Be Our Guest
I love cooking and serving delicious foods to my family. The idea of a whole song where the dishes sing and dance is so awesome to me...and let's be honest, the rest of my house looks dusty and ripped to shreds much like the Beast's palace.

So these days, that's me...what about you?

And any other thoughts on who I am?

2 comments:

Alison said...

I've been dreaming of a true loves kiss, and a prince I'm hoping comes with this, that's what brings everafterings so happy.... ;) love it!

Alison said...

AND YOU.... Truly Scrumptious, you're truly truly scrumptious ;)