Wednesday, October 13, 2010

iPhone

Last night, the kids and Tyler 'surprised' me with a new iPhone 4 for my birthday. My birthday isn't until the end of the month, but the phone was available now...so now it was. They sent me the following text:

Mom,
We love you very much and hope you enjoy your new phone. Happy 30th Birthday
Love,
Lucy, Max, Logan & Dad

And I took a few photos to commemorate the occasion.


I think they're excited for me because one of their favorite things to do is play games on dad's iPhone, but he takes it with him to work...whereas mom's will be at home ALL the time!

I'm excited either way.

1 comment:

Catherine Dabels said...

Get Plants vs. Zombies and Angry Birds and you'll be set for games all the rest of your life. Also, get the Hipstamatic app for taking pictures. It's so cool.