Monday, November 1, 2010

Three Little Chickens


I love Halloween. I love decorating for it, counting down to it, getting costumes organized, the music, and planning or participating in lots of parties. Let's be honest, I also love the candy and the fact that it's the day after my birthday. This year, since Halloween was on a Sunday, we planned a Trunk-or-Treat for family and friends out at our place for Saturday evening. But before we get there, we had a Halloween party at Lucy's school to attend. She was so excited to bring her costume to school that day, and to ride the bus for 10 minutes over to the hall where the party was being held. Max was especially excited to participate in an event at Lucy's school. So Thursday afternoon, the boys and I loaded into the van, costumes on, to meet Lucy for a party...rice krispie pumpkins in hand.

They played a few halloween games, did a few crafts, ate some goodies and the class shared a halloween song they had been learning.

I was the only parent who dressed up, but I didn't care...I love Halloween!

Logan is not asleep, just can't keep his eyes open with the flash of the camera...I took this same picture three times.
The kids got a goodie bag from one of the other students that included some vampire teeth, so they spent the afternoon making their fiercest faces...in spite of the fact that the teeth were too big.

No comments: