Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thomas the Train

A few weeks ago when we were at the mall shopping for Dad's Father's Day Present, I noticed a big poster advertising that Thomas the Train would be visiting the Cataraqui mall.  I grabbed a flyer and made a mental note that my boys would probably love that.  Then we headed to DC.

I came home, made plans for a YW's presidency meeting and thought nothing more of it.  Then, last night, I remember that Thomas was here.  Fortunately I had put the flyer on my fridge.  And fortunately I had noticed the flyer amid all the other paraphernalia that's on there.  Wedding invitations, school calendars, christmas photos, etc.  So, this morning I went to my presidency meeting, which happened to be about 2 blocks away from the mall and then we headed to see Thomas.  Logan wore his Thomas shirt and brought his Thomas the Train with him.

It was a bit pre-schoolish, so I'm not sure how excited Max actually was, but he likes going out and doing things, so he was a good sport.  Plus I bought the boys a hot dog for lunch...so they were pleased.





We got our picture with Angelina Ballerina too.  The nice thing about living in a fairly small town, is things are never REALLY busy.  Especially when you've just come home from a trip to DC where everything is busy.  I don't mind waiting in a line of 10 people.  That's nothing.

No comments: