Sunday, June 3, 2012

This week I...

Monday - 
Went to FHE at Lalonde's (our Home Teacher's) and learnt about planting a garden:

Plus I made totally awesome chocolate-drizzle strawberries and cream pie
Tuesday - 
Took my boys to 3 different parks in one day...


and tested out my new clothes-line.  It's a little wimpy.  I don't think the clothes are supposed to drag on the grass!
Wednesday - 
Watched as Logan got on the city bus with dad for a ride downtown.  I followed the bus in the van to pick him at at the end of the line.  While everyone else was just getting a ride to work, Logan was having the ride of his life...saying "Weeee!" the whole way.





Decorated the gym at the church for Seminary Grad with the Young Women


Thursday - 
Cheered on my kids as they played soccer

Friday - 
Gave all 3 of my boys haircuts.

Went to a Bon Voyage/Birthday party for Emily...and brought this awesome trifle for dessert

Saturday - 
Watched my sweet girl sing her heart out at St. Mark's church.  She sang with her school choral group and sounded lovely.  Edelweiss, My Favorite Things, Do Re Mi and more



Went out on a triple date to see Men In Black 3 with great friends.  Our plan was to see Snow White and the Huntsmen, but the theatre was too full and only had front row seats available, so we switched theatres and saw MIB3.  Plus I got a raspberry Yogen Fruz which I haven't had in years.  Great night.

Sunday - 
Enjoyed Fast and Testimony Meeting and having friends over for chinese food for dinner.  Thank you Costco for simulating take-out.  It was awesome.  Plus I made this awesome Wonton Salad

Skyped with Grandma and Papa and sent Tyler off to Guelph for 4 days.

Plus I've tried, fairly unsuccessfully, to get over a cold.

I'd say that was a pretty productive week.

 
(The boys are flying in their spaceship to Caleigh's house)


No comments: