Monday, August 8, 2011

I am SERIOUSLY loving on summer. I do not like that my kid's will be in school in a month. I love sleeping in. I love hanging out. I love having nothing planned, so we can do anything we want. We play outside A LOT:






We go to friend's houses and play outside even more...This is the Lalonde's farm. They invited us over for dinner on Sunday. The kid's loved checking out chickens (especially Logan) and swinging on tree swings and playing baseball with the other kid's. And shooting dad's gun.




And this morning we went to Beadapalooza with some other friends to make some jewelry. Lucy made a matching necklace and bracelet (pink, of course) and Max made two necklaces. One for Cy and one for Jilli. It was very hard to choose the beads. I think Lucy could have stayed there all day. She has asked me about 15 times since we left when we will be going back. It was great. Eventually I will try my own hand at making some jewelry. But for today my hands were full helping kids and chasing Logan.

After Beadapalooza we went to McDs for lunch and let the kid's play in the play place. Seriously...this is their lucky day. Max is letting it go to his head a bit and we've had a few meltdowns...quiet afternoon at home? I think so.
I'm also attempting the one-nap thing with Logan today. We'll see how it goes. He's asleep right now and has been for an hour. Hopefully he continues for another one.

No comments: