Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Digress

So it would appear that I just can't help telling cute but embarrassing stories about my kids. Last night as Tyler and I watched the Flames game (brought to you by Scotiabank), our kids played around us. At one point they sat down at their little table, one on each side, with some books in front of them. I assumed that they were going to read some stories. At one point I heard Lucy say, "Welcome to Scotiabank." Which, in and of itself, I found hilarious. So I started paying attention. She then leaned across the table to Max and whispered, "Max, now you say, I'd like a second opinion."
For you out-of-country folk, this is the dialogue that takes place in a Scotiabank commercial, where a man is looking for a second opinion on his investment portfolio. Although she may not be paying attention to the Flames game, it would appear she does pay attention to the sponsors.