Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Zenni

I am in love with a new website. It is called www.zennioptical.com and you can get a complete pair of prescription glasses for as little as $8. Tyler and I heard about it from a friend and decided we didn't have anything to lose, so we gave it a whirl. It took about 10 days for the glasses to get here and I am 100% satisfied. In fact, I think these are the best glasses I have ever owned. Check out the website. It's amazing! My glasses were $29.95 plus shipping and handling ($4.95). I'd say that's pretty reasonable.
I found the trick to getting a good pair was to search through the website and find a couple I liked, then going to an eyeglass place and trying on similar designs. You'll see that there are measurements for the size of the glasses, which are important. (Unfortunately, Tyler wasn't so lucky as the prescription sunglasses he ordered are too small...but at only $30, you can't be too upset). The website is so helpful as well.

1 comment:

Alison said...

reeeeally??? hmmm - i gotta check that one out!