Friday, May 22, 2015

This is today

When I don't have babies I thrive on busy days.  As long as they don't happen every day.  Let's be honest.  But a busy day + a baby equates to major anxiety for me.  There were multiple moments that included tears today.   A quick prayer in the morning helped to calm the nerves and the tears ended up being at more appropriate times.  

Logan had a field trip to Cochrane Ranch this morning.  

Lucy participated in her school talent show this afternoon.  She performed to an audience of two grandma's, two parents, 3 brothers, and an auntie Sarah...plus 800 other students...and she did great! 

We skipped out at intermission so we could get home and change and put Seth down for a nap so the 5 non-babies could go to Cirque de Soleil Kurios.  It was awesome!  And the ever generous grandma B babysat Seth so we could.  




My boys are so handsome.  

The show was amazing and the kids loved it.  

Then we headed to BPs for a bite to eat and balloon animals:





We made the drive home quickly as it was getting late and my relaxing evening was threatening to turn into a pumpkin with the approach of my anxiety...

And I returned home to a boy who was glad to see me and a mom who is the best.  Smiles all around.  

We finished the evening with last minute touch ups to the Kub Kar.  She's ready to race tomorrow!  


That's today.  Now we sleep in preparation for tomorrow, which includes some promised cirque reenactments by the kids and a rally. 

No comments: