Monday, September 2, 2013

We Live For Summer

We live for summer.  In all my 'do-nothingness' this summer, I didn't have time for blogging.  So here goes.  This is what we did.

We finally swam in the Quarry.  We've lived on Quarry Pond Court for 2 years...and only just swam in the quarry this year.  It's everything we hoped it would be.




Popsicles, freezies, icecream, yes please!


Max was in a British soccer camp for a week and did AWESOME!  Rain or shine.  


We did the beach.  A lot.  



Buskers!


I went to Girls Camp for a week and met this little fella.  It was the hottest week of the summer.  I was on my feet like crazy and drank water like crazy.  And when I came home, my feet bloated up like crazy!



I took this picture of Lucy after soccer one night and she made me promise.  PROMISE. that I would not post it to Facebook.  I didn't.  But I wanted to.  Oh, I wanted to.  


Canning.  Salsa and strawberry jam.  



Weddings.  I can't get enough of this kid's face.  




BBQs, fishing and boating.  





And that's just the first month.

No comments: