Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's been a while

I have nothing to say. It's snowing and freezing cold. We all know that. Not gonna blog about it. Kids are the same. I'm the same. Tyler's the same. Kinda in a blogger rut. We're creating Christmas lists, but I'm trying to be practical this year ( which is Christmas-boring, I know!). Debating whether or not to put up a tree with a scootch-butt getting into everything. Blah, blah, blah.

Kid's still saying funny things though:

Max: "mom! You should smell my breath!"
Ah, no thanks

Lucy: "logan's upset because he's jealous of me."
Dad: "why?"
Lucy: "because I'm so beautiful."

Max: "Heavenly Father, please bless that we will brush our teeth."

1 comment:

Catherine Dabels said...

Will you have Max pray that WE will all brush our teeth as well. Some of my kids refuse to see the point.