Tuesday, April 6, 2010

1000 Words




One of the joys of a brand new baby is that when they are ready to eat...they are READY to eat. There's not much you can do to delay them. Such a moment occurred last week as we dropped Lucy off for school. Logan decided he was hungry, so we sat on the couch in the lobby of her school for him to eat. Max entertained himself with the surroundings, which include life-sized statues of horses and this mirror. I glanced over at one point while he was making faces at himself and realized that it looked like I had twin boys, rather than him looking at himself in a mirror. A realization such as that made me grateful for the situation I'm in. Twin Max's? That would be tough...cute, but tough.
But look how handsome he is in his new clothes from Grandma. I guess it wouldn't be too bad. Of course, pictures are still and silent shots of your children. I imagine if pictures could talk, I might feel differently.

No comments: