Sunday, May 3, 2009

4 Years Old


I thought I'd add a quick post about Lucy's birthday before I moved on to the Disneyland Adventures. On saturday morning we woke up and headed to Bowness park to have a picnic and enjoy the nice weather that finally hit Calgary. We played at the park for a while with their cousin Jacob. The kids were a bit timid on the slides to begin with and at one point Lucy was nervous on the teeter totter and I was worried of what was to come in Disneyland. We also headed over to the east-side of the park to feed the ducks and Canadian Geese. Then we headed back and had our picnic lunch, cupcakes and opened presents. Lucy had a good time and I was glad we had a chance to celebrate. Most of the rest of the weekend was spent packing, but Lucy was a trooper and was excited to have a cake with her Grandma and Papa when they came home from Mexico.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I can't believe she's 4!! Happy birthday Lucy :>