Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Wedding

Most of the trip I was back and forth to the bathroom.  Kind of sucks.  And I woke up early the morning of the wedding with the same problem.  Not perfect.

However the whole experience at the temple was beautiful.  It was amazing to sit in a row with all of my siblings and watch our youngest sister get married.  It was amazing to have all of us in there.  Sam was beautiful.  Absolutely beautiful.

She had asked me to make her hair piece for her wedding and so after the sealing, i waited for her in the brides room along with my mom, Becca and Alison to help her get ready.  It was amazing to be able to experience that with her.  It was awesome actually.  The weather in Edmonton was chilly, and Lucy was coming down with a fever and headache.  Poor girl.

After taking a few pictures, Tyler and I headed over to his cousin Angie and Brad's house for Logan to have a nap and for Lucy to have some down time while her tylenol kicked in.






On the way home from Edmonton, we stopped at A&W in Red Deer.  While we were eating, Max noticed the mug he was drinking from and said, "Hey Mom, this cup is REALLY old!  It's from 1956!"  I was drinking Root Beer at the time and nearly had it come out of my nose.  Seriously, that kid.  


No comments: