Friday, December 31, 2010

Boxing Day...and Since Then

Since Christmas morning we've spent most of our time playing with all the fun things we got for Christmas and eating leftovers. Through the course of tidying up after Christmas I discovered presents that I forgot to wrap. I guess in the chaos of skiing, broken legs and Christmas, I just forgot. I had spent all my spare moments when the kids were occupied or sleeping working on this project for Max. And if anyone knows how little spare time a mom gets when she has three kids, you know this project took a long time...how I forgot about it, I'll never know. Actually, I do. I'm a mom of three kids. My brain is fried.
Anyway, I made an apron for Max because he loves helping me in the kitchen but isn't too fond of wearing Lucy's pink-heart apron, or her red lady-bug apron. So I determined that I would make him a boy apron for Christmas. A few days late, but he still loved it. I also purchased a pretty pink dress for Lucy weeks and weeks ago, but forgot to give it to her for Christmas as well. I'm going to reassure myself that kids prefer to have the gifts spread out over a few days, rather than all in one, right?

On Wednesday, we headed to the movie theatre to watch Tangled. It was an awesome movie. Lucy has her wheel chair now and loved using it at the theatre. She turned to me a number of times and whispered, "This movie is so fun!"

No comments: