Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Affinity

Some may already know, and for those who don't, I have started up a business with my Sister-in-law, Ali. The company is called Affinity Designs and we are making hand-crafted jewelry at affordable prices. Our blog for the business is finally up and running and even has pictures...so go take a look. (aliandheather.blogspot.com). We're having a jewelry showcase tomorrow evening to sell some of the pieces we've made. You are welcome to host your own showcase where we will bring hundreds of handmade jewelry pieces for your friends and you to peruse and purchase. There are door prizes and hostess benefits as well. Check out the site by visiting the link on my blog-list. Any feedback is appreciated.

2 comments:

David and Cheryl said...

I just checked out your other blog! Those are some fun designs. Sorry I missed your party, I just saw your post today! I hope all went well! I can't wait to more of your work!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry I wasn't able to make it to the Open House. Do you have pictures from it atleast so we can see all the fun that we missed out on? I hope you were able to have another house full this time around. You make some beautiful pieces.

In my defense of not coming I was at an emergency dentist appointment so you know for sure that I would have preferred to be at the Open House!