Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rock and a Hard Place

We are spending a quiet morning at the house today as it is a bit cloudy and overcast and Tyler and his Dad are trying to figure out why the ABS light came on in our van.  As we were playing around at the house and watching Hairspray and eating popcorn, Max decided that he was going to take some of his bathtub toys and put them in Roxi's kennel.  Then as he tried to climb in to get them out and turn around to climb back out, he wedged himself into the door.  

I was in the kitchen and I heard a little, "Mama! Mama!" I came out and could only laugh and take a picture.  My pausing to take a picture made him upset and he ended up in tears.  As soon as he was out, we all laughed and he kept pointing at the kennel and laughing.  

1 comment:

Alison said...

Sooo cute!!! I love your blog - keep it coming!!