Friday, August 29, 2008

Circa 2003

Tyler and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary today.  A lot has happened in the last five years, and I can honestly say that I have never made a more right decision than the choice to marry him.  We've added two beautiful children to our family in that time, who we absolutely love;  We've moved almost every year (we've lived in 5 houses in 5 years); and Tyler is still my best friend in the whole world.  I'm looking forward to 10 times as much surprises, fun, (disagreements), and love.  

To celebrate our anniversary last night, Tyler and I went to Cirque du Soleil: Corteo with his parents.  I don't recall ever being to any type of circus before, and this one definitely didn't disappoint.  The theatrics and stunts were absolutely amazing.  The set and costumes were unbelievable, and the music was beautiful.  Worth every penny.  They are in town until the end of next week and I say, if you can go, make the effort, because it was outstanding.  

Happy Anniversary Tyler.  I love you.

1 comment:

Alison said...

what you two have is pretty special. Congratulations :)