Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tagged from my sister and my cousin...here's my wedding info:

1)What was your wedding date? August 29th, 2003

2) How long from "I will" to "I Do" - 2 months...exactly. why wait?

3) Where were you married? Cardston Temple

4) What were your wedding colours? Black and White and then my flowers were orange and pink

5) Who was in your wedding party? everybody...I had six sisters to choose from plus friends, so I decided to be diplomatic and choose the unmarried sisters only. Sam, Sarah, Janeen, and Kari. Dude was on his mission, otherwise I would have chosen him to be my maid of honor. Tyler had his brother, Jason, his best friend growing up: Cory Williams, a mission companion, Dan Rock, and a newly acquired best friend, Gabe Kane.

6) Honestly, could your bridesmaids REALLY have worn the dress again? yes, and they did. fortunately my bridesmaids were mostly 14 and younger...so it made it a bit easier.

7) Did you LOVE your gown? Would you choose the same gown again? I did love it...and I think I would choose it again, but I wish I had tried more dresses on.

8) Flowers: Real or Silk? real

9) Reception: Full meal or Calling reception? both. we had a full meal with all the family, and then a calling reception afterwards

10) Dance or no dance? definitely a dance. Tyler and I started our relationship at the Saturday night dances, so we had to have a dance. I was way more excited about that then the other traditional things...like cutting the cake and stuff.

11) What would you have done differently? not a whole lot. We would have allotted more time for taking pictures with the family that couldn't come down to Cardston.

12) Any disasters? not any that I knew about. It was freezing cold the day before and we were worried because the reception was planned for outside, but it ended up being a beautiful day. When I was sitting in the back of Tyler's car after we had gotten married and we were heading back to Cochrane from Cardston, my dad chose to clean part of Tyler's car at that moment and ended up getting my dress dirty...but fortunately he also knew how to make it clean again...so it was no big deal.

13) Best Gift you received? We got a lot of gift cards, so we were able to buy a TV, microwave and vacuum with that money...not exciting, but definitely useful. Tyler's parents bought us our bed and I still love it.

14) Strangest gift you received? I can't think of anything...I don't think we got any strange ones.

15) Most Memorable moment that day? most of the memories were inside the temple, which I can't really say much about. My brother sent a letter home from his mission that was sweet and hilarious. I requested it, but I'm glad he followed through. I remember specifically coming out of the temple together and seeing pretty much every member of our family so excited to see us and a loud cheer going out. I think a lot of people breathed a sigh of relief when we finally got married...mostly my mom.


Now feel free to post pictures for any or ALL of the questions, but post your favorite picture from your wedding at least!

I don't care if you are married, separated, divorced, whatever! Join in!

No comments: